Re: Populate input from another form

Did some testing with a form.
Tried it with IE9, Chrome 25.0.xxx and Safari 5.7.1
Mixed results - good and bad

IE - forget it. The new form attrib does not work.

Chrome - only works if the input element is in the form but has NO form attrib OR if it is NOT in the form and has only ONE form attrib value
Can't use an input element in multiple forms.

Safari - works kinda like I expected originally!! Depending upon where the elements are declared with regards to the forms themselves, you get different sets of values captured from the submits. Some multiple form designations work, some don't and it's way to complicated to explain here. I tried to do it and failed miserably. But - Safari works a lot more like the docs say it should, but still not completely.

Of course - in the real world where currently it's Chrome and IE, these new features are not very useful since you can't include an input element in multiple forms which from the docs one would think could be done.