Re: Introduction ... !

Hello Nick,

Welcome to the list. I joined the list awhile back then unsubscribed for
no apparent reason. This list was very active years ago. I came back about
a few months ago just as a watcher. I didn't really post or participate at
all. I guess, there are a lot of watchers "only" people here. They receive
digest e-mails; they just don't participate in any way. Then, there are
those who lost their jobs due to the recession and so they dropped off the
list as well. There are a lot of developers unemployed. I would imagine
that other developers didn't keep up with the changes. PHP has come a long
way as far as Object Oriented Programming is concerned. There have been
many discussions about Design Patterns and extending existing classes. So a
lot has changed in the last 5 years.

I do believe that the list will pick up again.

Welcome back,
Ravi.