Re: static Logging class?

Hello Lars,

I would apply the Singleton Pattern where you would have 1 instance for you
entire application. As far as whether or not to use a static method, I
would weigh the options. If you just want to call a method that you know
will not have to be changed in the future and that method will not be using
any pre-defined properties, then it makes sense to call a static method.
Bear in mind that static methods can not be overridden.

Best of luck,

  [image: logo]
*Ravi Gehlot
*
Mobile: 407-283-5282
Orlando, FL 32765-8085
http://www.RaviGehlot.Net/
https://github.com/ravigehlot

*"First, solve the problem. Then, write the code."*
[image: Twitter] <http://www.twitter.com/ravigehlot> [image:
LinkedIn]<http://www.linkedin.com/in/ravigehlot> [image:
Amazon]<https://www.amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/A35NGY72YZSFR7?ie=UTF8&ref_=ya_56>
[image:
Meetup] <http://www.meetup.com/members/12029903/> [image:
pinterest]<http://pinterest.com/ravigehlot/> [image:
reddit] <http://www.reddit.com/user/ravigehlot/>
Contact me: [image: Google Talk] ravigehlot [image: Skype] ravigehlot [image:
Y! Messenger] ravigehlot