Re: PHP Application Installer Needed

I think modifying WAMP will do it. Earlier I did distribute apps by
deploying Virtualbox appliances. Google "virtualbox appliances" for more
information. IMHO this approach is better as the system will not be coupled
with the host system.

--
Shiplu.Mokadd.im
ImgSign.com | A dynamic signature machine