Re: webDAV/CalDAV client class experience ?

On Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 2:30 PM, B. Aerts <ba_aerts@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> - the biggest mistake: apparently I commented the fwrite() call to the
> stream, which explains why he went in time-out ... (in this case, please DO
> shoot the pianist)

Nah, just don't leave a tip. :)

> - Adding the HTTP header "Accept: */*" made sure all read actions ( e.g.
> GET, PROPFIND, REPORT) worked perfectly

This is interesting. The Accept header has to do with what media types
the browser will accept in return. I didn't think it had anything to
do with what operations the server/application accepts. Must go read
further....

> Only problem remaining was that PUT still isn't possible - at least not with
> one of the providers. Since I used a verbatim copy of a PUT action from the
> RFC, I strongly suspect the problem to be with the provider.

You've no doubt considered this already, but it might be intentional
on the provider's part. I'm not up on all the webDAV/calDAV providers;
I imagine some of them might add in additional layers of auth
(including the NOWAI layer)  just to consider themselves more secure.