Re: Is header() malfunction due to PHP5.3.3 -> 5.4.11 transition?

> Most likely they end up in the logs instead of the screen. Try check
> the logs (on linux, they are usually in /var/log/apache).

This is being hosted on 1and1.com, so I don't think I direct access to
those directories, but I have found a 'logs' folder off of the root.
Looking through that I see what seems to be a bunch of error log files.
I will look through those and see what I can find.

Thanks again,

Jonathan

,