Re: Web User Management

Hey.

Depends on your customisation needs. If you need something robust and don't
need anything very specific - you should be ok with Drupal, Joomla or
something similar. If you are going to need a lot of complex internals that
are not in these engines - you may want to try some lightweight flexible
framework like CodeIgniter or Kohana.