A Recent Emacs Mode for PHP

Hello everyone,

I do not know how many PHP developers use GNU Emacs for writing code.
But I assume it must be a decent amount since there are multiple PHP
modes for Emacs floating around the Internet.  For months I have
worked to improve one of those modes, what seemed to be the most
popular: http://php-mode.sourceforge.net/

Of course, not all of the improvements are my own work.  Many people
have been kind enough to contribute bug fixes and features.  This is
the version of php-mode which I maintain:

https://github.com/ejmr/php-mode

I simply wanted to share this updated mode in case any developers
using Emacs find it useful.

--
ejmr
南無妙法蓮華經