Re: Session ?

On 12/7/2012 2:36 PM, Daniel Brown wrote:
On Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 2:33 PM, Jim Giner <jim.giner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Something new for me - working with scripts on two of my sub-domains.

I want to call script 2 in my B domain from script 1 in my A domain.

It appears that the session vars established in script 1 do not show up in
script 2.  Is that because the domain name is different?  Is this where one
must grab the session id and use it in another script in order to retain the
original session and its vars? If this is so, can someone elaborate on the
capture of the session id process?

     Are both domains on the same physical (or virtual) server?

Yes - they are sub-domains of my main one.