Re: how to read emails with php

On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 1:44 PM, Farzan Dalaee <farzan.dalaee@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Same error
> I think its need something else for opening service like ssl setting or
> somthing like that
> Or this host im using block imap or pop3 access????

    Per list rules, please don't top-post.

    Some things to consider:

        1.) Incorrect domain name.  Be sure the domain is spelled
correctly and is registered.
        2.) System not configured to serve IMAP.
        3.) Firewall blocking access to port 143.
        4.) Host down.

    Try pinging the domain.  If you get a response back, try either
using Telnet to connect to the domain on port 143 or using an email
client with the same access details and credentials you're trying to
use in your code.

    At this point, it's evident that it's not a PHP problem, so you'll
need to research the rest on your own.

--
</Daniel P. Brown>
Network Infrastructure Manager