building an improved service log

Hi folks..

I've got several requirements that I'd like to roll into one software component;
- log page views and any errors that page view may generate
- log javascript events (browser user-interaction events, but also
errors on the server during ajax operations)
- log status messages during 'cron' jobs
- gather data on shared hosting and then transfer that data on regular
intervals to a home server (because shared hosting won't allow scripts
to run longer than 30 seconds, and I need to do potentially long
running calculations (statistics) on the gathered data)

I'm wondering how to do this efficiently.
I've figured out the fields I need to store, but I'm unsure whether or
not to use a single table or multiple tables.
Single tables are easier to sync from shared hosting to my home
server, but multiple tables might be faster during the calculations
and detail lookups.

Ideally I would like to log all info for all my sites and their
homeserver testing grounds into one database, but that means that the
home server will be generating data in the same tables as the data
collected from shared hosting, meaning I can't just copy over the data
with all of it's auto_increment id fields as they were on the shared
hosting.

Please help me find a graceful solution for what I want to do here..