Re: memory allocation error

On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 3:17 PM, Carol Peck <carolapeck@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Sebastian,
> Yes, I do , but this particular error never gets into my custom handler.
> I have also set it so that fatal errors fall through, and that doesn't
> seem to make any difference (again, probably because it never gets there).
>
> Carol

Can you post the code of the error handler? I guess the bug is there. Bugs
like these are mostly because of recursion errors or something. (Don't know
if it's possible, but an error inside the error handler?)
Fatal errors will btw always fall through, you can't catch fatal errors.
You should, for testing, turn off your custom error handler and see what it
does.

- Matijn

Ps. Please bottom-post on this mailing list.