Re: memory allocation error

On 11/12/2012 7:50 AM, Carol Peck wrote:
Jim,
  Thanks for your idea - using die prevents it from coming up.  As I
mentioned, it is rather random so sometimes hard to verify.
My auto_prepend and auto_append have no value in  php.ini.  I'm
wondering why you suggested that?

If something was injecting code using the auto_append param, then you would not know about it, but it would still cause you issues. And by issuing a die or exit at the end of the code would show if it was your code or something running after all your script has completed.

Best,
Carol