Re: TURBOPY cloud framework + IDE beta available NOW

Am 27.10.12 16:22, schrieb Johannes Reichardt:
> Hi developers,
>
> I would like to invite you to test a public beta of the hybrid nosql
> PHP framework with IDE
> that has been developed by me within the last 10 years (don't be
> afraid, most time it was rebuilt
> from scratch to make it more simple).

From what I see most of your concepts are not up to date of how you
would do things now.
This starts with simple "leave brackets on if else single line
conditions" which is from my point of view a no go and ends with using
static calls instead of instances.

And why PHP 5.2?

And I am curious if you have developed a real templating engine or if
you are going by eval()? From what I see, it looks a bit like that.

But these are only my points. I browsed the pages, had no insight on the
code.

But I like your concept on the in place editing, that looks pretty cool
and handy.

--
Marco Behnke
Dipl. Informatiker (FH), SAE Audio Engineer Diploma

Tel.: 0174 / 9722336
e-Mail: marco@xxxxxxxxxx

Softwaretechnik Behnke
Heinrich-Heine-Str. 7D