Re: Session data lost in Firefox

Looks like it was a corrupted Paypal cookie lurking about on my test
machine. Clearing all Paypal cookies cured the problem.
Hours can be spent looking for needles like this in a very complex haystack
and it turns out to be the simplest solution that's not even related
directly to the programming. Thanks, Andrew for the prompting!
However if this happened on a punter's computer the same would happen - so
is there a way of coding the removal of third party cookies to avoid this
problem?