Re: cron job problem

On Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 4:59 PM, Jim Giner <jim.giner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Yes - same msg same time

    If it wouldn't be a problem, can you provide the script here (or
on a site like Pastebin), as well as the crontab time entry for this?
While checking the crontab, make sure a duplicate entry for this
wasn't somehow added.

    In the event that you'd like to keep this information from the
archives and general mailing list (and depending on the security
implications based upon what's divulged, I'd recommend it), I invite
you to send it to me privately, off-list, and I'll take a look at it
later tonight or tomorrow morning.

--
</Daniel P. Brown>
Network Infrastructure Manager