Re: SNMP via PHP

Tom Rogers wrote:
Did you see this:http://www.php.net/manual/en/book.snmp.php

Once you know the answer, then the question is easy ...
In order to use your link one has to know how SNMP works and understand things like 'object_id' ...

http://www.jffnms.org/ turned up and is just what I was looking for and can see the devices and report what each is providing. I still need to get cacti to see those devices, but once one has SOMETHING working then things get a lot easier :) The question I should have been asking was "php network monitoring system"

I still need to add monitoring of the domain list and that each domain is being correctly returned, but now I have something I can pull apart and play with and push my own parts back into.

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL