Re: building upon the code RE: Differences

On 10/4/2012 10:15 PM, David McGlone wrote:
I hope I'm not being a pest.

I've played with the return and echo so much today I've finally realized I'm
going in circles. But I can say I understand it more than ever.

Now whats on my mind is breaking out of this circle and doing more with this
code. What I am trying to do now is instead of having ALL the images display,
I want to try and group them by their name.

If I were using SQL I'd simply use a where clause  and be done with it, but
I'm not sure what would acomplish the same thing or similiar to a where clause
in php.

I dont' see how a where clause in sql provides you with a result that organizes the images by name.