-----Mensagem original-----
De: John Taylor-Johnston [mailto:John.Taylor-Johnston@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]

Enviada em: terça-feira, 2 de outubro de 2012 14:46
Para: Rodrigo Silva dos Santos
Cc: PHP-General
Assunto:  Re: {ATTENTION} Re: [PHP] base64_decode

Interesting.
Thanks.
It was a footer.php in a webpress theme.
I was wondering if it was a portal someone was using to get onto my server.
I changted ftp passwords and begun using sftp, but phishing code is still
leaking onto my sites. My wordpress copies are up to date and DreamHost has
no real answers as to how someone is uploading and expanding *.tar.gz files.

Thanks,
john

--
John Taylor-Johnston