solution!

I was thinking about this problem for a while, and I've ended-up with this
approach:

#1 Start using the software as an End-User (don't care about the code) to
understand the business-value of the software
#2 Take a look at the database scheme, try to understand the entities and
their relations
#3 As you use the software, you'll become more curious about its features
and how they've implemented.
#4 Start to see how they've implemented common problems, such as:
Authentication, CRUD, etc. How the other interesting features are
implemented

So that's an approach. What do you think?

You can't join a team and ask them: How this software is implemented?
They'll simply stare at you. Instead, *we need to ask smart questions*.
Now where these smart questions come from?
We need to understand some of the design prior to ask questions, right?
With that basic understanding, we can ask good questions, and will gain
benefit
from the answers.

On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 5:52 PM, Mihamina Rakotomandimby <mihamina@xxxxxxxxx