Re: bucle while for to msqyl

Since the value is never changed inside the loop, it will run indefintely
or stop immediately.

You need to re-request the value from the database to change $numero to a
possible other value.

Kind regards/met vriendelijke groet,

Serge Fonville

http://www.sergefonville.nl

Convince Microsoft!
They need to add TRUNCATE PARTITION in SQL Server
https://connect.microsoft.com/SQLServer/feedback/details/417926/truncate-partition-of-partitioned-table