Error in portuguese translation of substr_compare

I was read substr_compare description in portuguese language, an I
asked myself to test it, so after several test, I found that its
wrong.
The text is in Portuguese:
           "Se length é igual ou maior que o comprimento de main_str e
length é setado, substr_compare() imprime warning e retorna FALSE."

That is translated:
          "If length is equal or bigger than size of main_str and
length is setted, substr_compare() prints a warning and return FALSE"

The original is:
          If offset is equal to or greater than the length of main_str
or length is set and is less than 1, substr_compare() prints a warning
and returns FALSE.