RE: Online Form Creation

On Dec 21, 2011, at 2:14 AM, Tedd Sperling wrote:

>I don't see a problem here.
>
>1. Figure out how to create a HTML form (Investigate HTML tables).
>2. Then write a PHP that will scrub the data and submit it to MySQL.
>
>The length and layout of the forms are of no significance.
>
>This is basic html/php -- try creating something and submit your work for our review. If you want us to write the >code for you, please look elsewhere.

Tedd,

I appreciate your reply to my post. In no way do I expect anyone to code for me. If that were the case I would hire someone. I have posted to this list numerous times and, if I am not mistaken, the list is designed to ask for suggestions, which I did. Being rude does not help anyone.

I understand how to program radio buttons in a form that record 'instances' of a response. I just was not sure how to set-up a similar matrix to allow the user to enter a numerical value.

I will follow your suggestion and submit my work.

Best,

Christopher

On Dec 21, 2011, at 2:14 AM, Christopher Lee wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> I have two forms (see attached) that I would like to recreate and enable the user to complete the form online. The data would be collected in a MySQL DB.
>
> http://ucensys.com/activities.pdf
>
> http://ucensys.com/guidelines.pdf
>
> You will see that the forms are in a matrix format. I am having trouble figuring out the best way to create the form and ensure the data is collected properly in the DB. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Best,
>
> Christopher

I don't see a problem here.

1. Figure out how to create a HTML form (Investigate HTML tables).
2. Then write a PHP that will scrub the data and submit it to MySQL.

The length and layout of the forms are of no significance.

This is basic html/php -- try creating something and submit your work for our review. If you want us to write the code for you, please look elsewhere.

Cheers,

tedd

tedd@xxxxxxxxxxxx
http://sperling.com