Re: Re: Preferred Syntax

On 11-12-17 09:42 AM, Eric Butera wrote:
Hi Adam,

Thanks for the reply, noted!  I was coming from the angle that I've
had to deal with a lot of code that is 2000 lines of
php/html/javascript inside heredocs, mixed quote escaping, etc.  I was
hoping to prevent that from becoming a new thing in this persons code
if that was the case.  Apologies for assuming.

I understand that point of view, but your overarching statement of using full separation of presentation and logic at all times is wrong in the general case. Sometimes a 10 line script of mixed logic and presentation is just what the doctor ordered... but that might happen more often when doing small concise command-line scripts :)

Cheers,
Rob.
--
E-Mail Disclaimer: Information contained in this message and any
attached documents is considered confidential and legally protected.