Re: OOP problems

Hi guys,

I try to applied your solutions but I have problems whit it. I need to
achieve this schema( ->  is something like ../ it means that it is one
level up folder):

connec.php(class Connect MySql)->
select.php(class Select MySql) ->
....                                             -> mysql.php(class MySQL
include all classes, Connect...)->
....                                             ->
...                                              ->

                                                                  ->
db.php(class db include all classes, MySQL, Oracle..)
 connec.php(class Connect Oracle)->
select.php(class Select Oracle ) ->
....                                             ->  oracle .php(class
Oracle include all classes, Connect...)->
....                                             ->
...                                              ->

download.php(class Download)->
unzip.php(class Unzip) ->
....                                             -> files.php(class Files
include all classes, Download...) -> file.php(class file include class
Files)
....                                             ->
...                                              ->

hash.php(class Hash)->
capcha.php(class Capcha) ->
....                                             -> secure.php(class Secure
include all classes, Hash...) -> security.php(class security include class
Secure)
....                                             ->
...                                              ->
*ect. ect. ect.  ect. ect. ect. ect. ect. ect. ect. ect. ect. ect. ect. ect.
*

And in the end, in the same folder as db.php and security.php I will have
file application.php which will contain class application and in its
__construct() method I will make link classes db, security, file ect. ect.
So I will just include file application.php make object from class
application and then just do $object->db->connect()(of course if it will by
MySql or other database will be stored in some config.php file).

Thanks,

Dominik