Re: Looking for PHP/JS/MySQL gurus in the Northern VA area

On Wed, Dec 7, 2011 at 23:11, Rob Gould <gouldimg@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Can anyone tell me if there are folks on this list in the Northern VA area?  I need to find a freelancer who knows PHP, Javascript, and mySQL.  My client likes face-to-face meetings on occasion, so I really need someone local.

    None of the older regulars here are from the area (I'm probably
closest, up in Scranton), but one of the newer folks may be.  Plus,
since this will be archived throughout literally hundreds (thousands?)
of places on the Internet, you may wind up getting a ping-back from
elsewhere.

    In the meantime, have you tried CraigsList to at least get a few leads?

--
</Daniel P. Brown>
Network Infrastructure Manager