Introducing Onion - Another PHP packager

Hi All,

I'm currently working on a PEAR packager, which uses a very simple config
file to generate PEAR package (package.xml 2.0 compatible mostly).  It
started from an internal use of our company, but we'd like to open source.

It's called Onion.

Onion provides a standalone phar file to build package from package.ini
file, to build a basic package, what you only need is 5 lines:

[package]
name = package name
desc =  package description
version = 0.0.1
author = Author Name <email@email>

stability, channel, dependency, roles, contents are also able to be
specified.

Here is some demo and screenshot:
http://c9s.blogspot.com/2011/12/php-current-onion-php-package-builder.html

This project is hosted on GitHub: