Re: Yaf_Route

Hello,
That worked like a charm! Thx!
I thought that the error reporting was on, sorry for that.
edi

2011/11/30 Laruence <laruence@xxxxxxx>
Hi:
    Yaf_Router::addRoute is not a static method.

    you should do like:

    $dispatcher->getRouter()->addRoute("regex", $route); //http://www.php.net/manual/en/yaf-dispatcher.getrouter.php

    btw: when you in development environ, it is useful to keep error_reporting on and look at error_log when you get some problems :)

thanks