Re: PHP run from console - automatic password input

passin and passout are not userd during "-revoke"
They are used to give parameters to create the certificate  and give it the
above parameters.

But,
I think i managed to bypass the problem. I wrote a shell script using
expect, after 30 minutes of fighting, script does what I want it to. It
takes a users cert ID as a parameter and uses it to invoke 'openssl ca
-revoke' command. Thanks to this, i can refer to it prom my php script.

Maybe not the most elegant solution, but it works. And took me about 10
lines of code instead of 60 (non-working lines :) )

Thanks anyway all :)

Cheers