RE: Sniping on the List

And here I thought that "The Big Bang Theory" was a funny sitcom?  Damn...
where have I been all this time?   Maybe since I wasn't around to witness it
happening, it didn't really happen, and this is just my own reality, that
you guys happen to be a part of, in my subconscious?

Besides, are we not just all part of "The Matrix" ?   (what's even more
funny, is that I drive a Toyota Matrix... WEIRD!!!!)

Steven Staples
Web Application Programmer