RE: RE: Safari and PDF

> I have to say that I still really have no clue what you are talking about. Why
> would anyone with OS X want Acrobat Reader, when there is a perfectly
> good [1] application (note: application, not "feature") available that does the
> task just as well. And when the PDF shows up in Safari you can choose to
> view it there or open in Preview. I only do the latter if I intend to save the
> PDF, which is not always the case.
>
> [1] Preview also allows me to adjust images when I can't be bothered to fire
> up Elements.
>
> --
> Cheers  --  Tim
[>]

Seems strange that you are given a choice. My clients have been telling me that they are told to get the latest Acrobat Reader by Safari. Which they have done (again why allow a plugin that isn't supported get installed to begin with) only to be told the same exact thing the next time the click on a pdf. Anyway, I realize this topic is now slightly off list.