Array has `trailing comma`, why not the same for function parameter list?

It is convenient to have a trailing comma when defining an array - so as
easy to add/remove code to add/remove an entry to the array

array(
    'key00' => 'value00',
    'key01' => 'value01',
    'key02' => 'value02',
)

I suggest to PHP Development team to make it available in the syntax to
have a leading comma
array(
    , 'key00' => 'value00'
    , 'key01' => 'value01'
    , 'key02' => 'value02'
)
in such way, we can thought of the leading commas as the list bulletings.

And the same things would be lovely to be applied also to function
parameter list. I don't see why not :)

What do you thing about my suggestion? Hope to hear from you!

--
Nam