Introducting CRUDsader : a new PHP ORM Framework

hi everyone,

I have been developing an ORM framework for the last year (at least) and I
have finally released a beta that is worth of being on internet^^
so if you have some time to spare have a look at http://www.crudsader.com/.

The novelty of the framework lies in object automatic forms, configuration
and the Object query language (which is very simple and uses string instead
of object methods).
It's missing cache and performance improvement at the moment but I'm working
on it.

I will gladly appreciate any comments to make it better, or about anything
that the framework is missing or where I could have been completely wrong!

Regards,

Jean-Baptiste Verrey

ps: I'm working hard on checking that the examples of the doc are actually
working, and to add more content to the docs