Re: Need help Wth PHP

Rod Lindgren wrote:
I was able to install Wordpress, but how do I identify the database from the
original site? Do I need to change some settings in it somewhere with the
authorizations from the new install on the new server? Right now, if you go
to the website, a generic page created by the install comes up. I seem to
have lost the original page.

On the original host, there would be a mysql database in addition to the 'website' and it is that which you need to copy over. This is where it gets fun as there is no one way of doing it and it depends on the hosts way of providing mysql databases :(

( I don't use mysql at all myself, but someone should be able to direct you to the right way of doing it )

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL