_POST and Session ending Problem

Hello,

I created a membership script. It was working fine. Members can fill out
form and send it and they can continue to use site. But after a while I had
to change host. On the new server when the members fill out form and then
session ends. According to my tests when i delete $var = $_POST['variable']
; session continues as it should be but  this time i can't import variables
value ...

$_POST method usage changed ? because there is unneeded or hidden form
fields variable $_POST imports .

Please note that I am using a new version of apache server now.