Fwd: i, em, strong and b in html5h

There was a topic on that a while ago and I am now reading Introducing
HTML 5 from Bruce Lawson and Remy Sharp (pages 58-59) in mental
hospital. It is not
so bad as it seems, but I do not read email every day. They do not
have wireless :(

All four are valid in html5: em and strong marks up for
emphasis/importance that subtly changes the meaning of the sentence.
beach</strong></p>

<i>:alternate voice or mood, taxonomic designation, technical term,
idiomatic phrase from another language, a thought, a ship name or
prose whose typographical presentation is italicized

<b>:no extra importance, key words, document abstract, product names
in a review or just spans of text whose typicial typographic
presentation is boldened.
cream maker machine</b>

It is no longer necessary to put attributes in quotes unless there is
space in the attribute word. But I still put them :).
<small> is now for smallprint copyright notice - the meaning of small
has changed</small>

deprecated anymore.

And it is a very good book so far (two chapters).

♥♥♥ When the sun rises I receive and when it sets I forgive! ♥♥♥
˜♥ -> http://moj.skavt.net/gleskovs/ <- ♥ Always, Grega Leskovšek