Re: Re: text insertion

Tim Streater <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>On 10 Aug 2011 at 22:39, Daniel P. Brown <daniel.brown@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>wrote:
>
>> On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 17:37, Chris Stinemetz
><chrisstinemetz@xxxxxxxxx>
>> wrote:
>>> No luck. Thanks.
>>
>>    Per list rules, please don't top-post.
>>
>>    If the situation you're describing is accurate and correct, then
>> <pre> is indeed what you want.
>
>But can you put a <pre></pre> inside a table cell? (I don't know that
>you can't, but it seems an odd thing to do).
>
>--
>Cheers  --  Tim
>
>--

First thing that jumps out at me is that the <pre> tags are apparently ignored. This suggests one of those ridiculous reset.css files being used, which uses css to style every Danny element the same. If its set to override the whitespace setting in a <pre> tag then that could cause the issue you are seeing, as I've never known pre tags to fail like that.

Thanks,
Ash
http://www.ashleysheridan.co.uk