Re: PHP Security: Best Practices

> I am currently researching security best
> practices/methods. Can anyone offer
> any current resources/recommendations?

That is a huge arena and the question can not be answered very well
without describing what you are needing to protect. Security in debth
depends upon what you are protecting and who you are protecting it from,
and also entails your expenses and potential loses compared to what you
are willing to pay for protecting your assets.

If all you're protecting is a database from unauithorized access, improper
access, or accidental sabotage, the answers for what constitute best
practices are merely a matter of doing Google searches for what the
typical database threats are and avoiding the pitfalls.