Re: Intentionally generate an "Internal Server Error"

On Sun, Aug 7, 2011 at 12:38 PM, shiplu <shiplu.net@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> By the way, You can also try sending proper html page and http header that
> will copy the Internal Server Error.
> That is completely possible in php.
> Just use the header() function.

Actually, I learned from reading a previous message on this list (Subject:
"php causes HTTP 500, but results in blank page in apache"), that using
header()  would require me to provide the content of the error page.

That probably should still put a message in the error log, but it wouldn't
be enough to convince the stupid tech support people at GoDaddy that it was
an error.

I want them to see their own error page and then fix the problem with the
logging.

--

--
Ghodmode