Re: How to install pecl_http into a web hosting service

Most hosting companies have cURL already installed and available
rather than pecl_http. I probably should have said "try using cURL"
instead of "you should be using cURL". However most FREE hosting
companies probably won't even have that installed due to security
concerns.

Jamie