RE: best ways to recruit volunteers for a PHP framework

I would definitely be interested in working on/developing the user manual for the project. You have my interest.

Best,

Christopher
From: jean-baptiste verrey [jeanbaptiste.verrey@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2011 4:24 PM
To: php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  best ways to recruit volunteers for a PHP framework

Hi everybody,

I have developed an ORM framework in PHP for the last 2 years and it's
becoming a more professional and nice solution so before doing a
new complete revamp I am going to look for volunteer developers to do a real
good version.

But I am wondering what would be the best and clearest way to present the
 project in order to get some people interested in it ?

I was thinking about
- showing the previous versions
- showing use cases
- showing unit testing (I'm doing test driven development)
- a short user manual (the project doesn't have any user manual yet!)

Thanks in advance!