RE: header function odd behavior

Well, according to the manual, you need to be using the FALSE parameter anyway since "By default it will replace, but if you pass in FALSE as the second argument you can force multiple headers". So the wrong behaviour is on the (older) OS X server, but I'm as confused as you as to why this should be as there is no indication in the manual or the ChangeLog that the default behaviour has changed at any point.

Cheers!

Mike
--
Mike Ford,
Electronic Information Developer, Libraries and Learning Innovation,