Re: Php filter validate url

In mailing lists and usenet you should never top post. You integrate
your reply or "follow up".  This is well documented and makes sense in
tech threads were context is everything.

In adidition your content type in your post is incorrect.

Your header contains

But its not multipart. This happens a lot in this group and I dont
experience it elsewhere so I dont know if its a "php programmer thing",
an gmane artifact or something the mailing list does.