Re: Manipulate Request Headers after Redirect

Thanks for your response, but I don't think that will do.

First - SERVER_PORT is the port the apache/iis/whatever server is
working with (usually 80 or 443)
Second - That would still be manipulating the headers for the response
(As php mostly just generates the response, and not the request).

I'm thinking more and more that this is not really a php-question (as
it is server-side), but more of a js-question (client-side).

thanks anyway!
louis