Re: trying to combine two forms into a single form

Actually if you want a very simple way, with a little JS, you can b64 encode
the file and fill in the file field in the form with it (you can hide it or
dynamically tack it on or something), so that you get everything when you
submit the form including the file (you just gotta make a file back out of
it, but thats simple :) )...? I think that would be by far the easiest
solution, then you can do the shiny ajax stuff later if you feel like it.

--
The trouble with programmers is that you can never tell what a programmer is
doing until it’s too late.  ~Seymour Cray