Re: Fuzzy Array Search

What do you mean by "fuzzy search"? Like an approximate search, and instead
of you stepping through the array, you guesstimate where to start, or search
for approximate string value in an array of strings?

--
The trouble with programmers is that you can never tell what a programmer is
doing until it’s too late.  ~Seymour Cray