Re: Announcing New PHP Extension: System Detonation Library (was: phpsadness)

On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 12:12, Eric Butera <eric.butera@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Why do you insist on invading my privacy by making me use your url
> shortening service? :)

    Because I've always hated you and everything it is for which you
stand.  I tell you that on your voicemail in the middle of the night
every night, you know that.

    Plus, the links are so long that they're broken by most email
clients and archiving sites.  And, should I choose to update a link at
some point in the future, all I have to do is update it in the
database, and the archives around the world won't suffer the great
loss of information provided by one of the biggest idiots in the world
(namely, Yours Truly, of course).

    Thanks for asking, Mr. Butera.  I thought we'd lost you for good here.

--
</Daniel P. Brown>
Network Infrastructure Manager