Re: smart auto download file

On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 8:49 PM, jean-baptiste verrey <
jeanbaptiste.verrey@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> gosh, I should have read before answering for the downloader thing.
> BUT you actually need javascript if you want to do it.
> You create an hidden iframe somewhere on your page, you give him the url of
> your file and pop it is downloaded, and you need simply to use javascript
> function setInterval to do that after a couple of seconds!

You do not need javascript to do this, or an iframe. Use a meta refresh tag.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meta_refresh

Sometimes I miss the way the web was before javascript :/

-Stuart

--
Stuart Dallas
3ft9 Ltd

On 31 May 2011 20:38, Ali Asghar Toraby Parizy