Re: gd Graphics Library Question (EXIF)

On Saturday, 30 April 2011 at 03:32, Mitch wrote:
I was wondering about that. Since I am not actually hosting my ISP would
> have to have it loaded (or compiled into their PHP implementation), right?

You may be able to use http://php.net/dl to load the extension (you'll need to build it to be compatible with your host and then upload it) but it's highly unlikely they'll have the dl function enabled. Your best bet is to ask them to add it to their environment.

-Stuart

--
Stuart Dallas
3ft9 Ltd