Re: Newsgroup status

On Wednesday, April 27, 2011, Jason Pruim wrote:

> It's time for the next generation to start picking up the slack and
> helping out and asking questions :)

To be honest, I've started three or four cries for help in the last
few days. However, on each occasion I've spotted the answer before
actually hitting 'Send' (and just as well because all were due to
typos!)

However, I do have one residual question. I suspect the short answer
to this is "No", but since the list is quiet I'll ask anyway:

Q: Is it possible to check whether Javascript is available on the
client without using client-side Javascript to create a form and hence
pass a variable that will only be set if Javascript is available on
the client? Is there something in $_SERVER etc. that can provide this
info?

TIA,

--
Geoff